JIMMY JAZZ E-COMMERCE
Your use of the Website is also governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use, available at [www.brlans.com/terms-and-conditions].
Types of Information Collected
Jimmy Jazz and any third party that we may hire for the purpose of administering, operating, hosting, configuring, designing, maintaining and providing internal support for our Website may collect two types of information when you visit the Website: Personal Information and Usage Information.
Personal Information: The types of information that we collect may include, among other things, the following categories of information (collectively, "Personal Information"):
- contact information (e.g., your name, gender, address, phone number, email address, and month and day of birth);
- banking information (e.g., bank account and credit/debit card numbers, and billing address);
- information about why you are visiting the Website; and
- other information specific to you (e.g., your occupation, industry, and personal interests).
We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you visit our Website unless you choose to provide that information to us. You can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, we will automatically collect Usage Information when you browse our Website.
Usage Information: The types of usage information that we collect may contain generic information about you when you visit the Website, which may include, among other things, the following categories of information (collectively, "Usage Information"):
- Internet Protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- browser language and type;
- domain name system requests;
- browsing history (including such details as the time spent at a domain, and the time and date of your visit) and number of clicks;
- http headers, and operating system and fingerprinting data; and
- aggregated information.
How Information Is Collected
We may collect Personal Information and Usage Information about you from the following sources:
- the correspondence that you and others send to us, including when you complete any online forms or send us an email;
- offline collection, including when we communicate with you by telephone or text;
- information we receive from you through the Website and as a result of your use of our services;
- information about your transactions with, or services performed by, us, our affiliates or nonaffiliated third parties;
- information we receive when you enter our contests or sweepstakes;
- information we receive from your computer or mobile device;
- information we receive from our affiliates, partners or service providers; and
- information we receive from other sources, as permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You may be able to sign up to join our mailing list or to receive notifications from us. If you sign up, we may from time to time send you an email or literature with information about one or more of our promotions and general information about us. You can unsubscribe at any time by the means set forth in that communication.
Use of Collected Information
Information that we collect may be used for the following primary purposes:
- To provide products and services to you.
- To improve our products and services.
- To personalize your experience on the Website.
- To communicate with you and to inform you about our products and services.
- To help protect the safety and integrity of the Website and our users.
When Information Is Disclosed and Shared
We might disclose Personal Information and/or Usage Information when required by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary:
- To comply with legal processes and applicable law.
- To take precautions against liability and respond to any claim that any information that you provided violates the rights of a third party.l To assist government enforcement agencies.
- To protect our rights, property, or the safety or the rights, property, or personal safety of our visitors and the public, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and, if required by law, disclosing information to U.S. federal and state governmental agencies.
- To investigate potential unauthorized access or misuse of the Website.
- To otherwise enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements.
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information, as well as any information about or obtained from you, in connection with the merger, sale or other disposition of all or part of our business and/or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership, or an assignment for the benefit of our creditors. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of the foregoing information in connection with any of the above described proceedings. We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third parties or for any actions of any third parties that receive any of the information that is disclosed to us.
We will not sell your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties who want to send you advertisements or marketing promotions.
We may disclose your Personal Information for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. We may also disclosure your Personal Information with your permission or as directed by you.
Although we may provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that any information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
The federal government and technology industry have developed practical tips (available at www.onguardonline.gov/) to help you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer and protect your personal information.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for the "Verified and Secured" badge located in the website footer, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We will retain and use your Personal Information for as long as is needed for us to be able to provide our products and services to you, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, comply with our internal business practices and standards, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Personal Information is destroyed when it is no longer necessary for these purposes. Our business partners and third-party service providers may have their own data retention policies.
Information from Children
Privacy Outside the Website
We may use the services of third party service providers to process transactions on our behalf. By using our Website, you grant us all necessary rights and consents under applicable laws to disclose to our third party service providers -- or allow those third party service providers to collect, use, retain and disclose to us -- any Personal Information for purposes of providing services to you, including data that we may collect directly from you using cookies or other similar means.
European Union and Other International Users
Choices with Your Personal Information and Opting Out
Whether you submit any Personal Information to us is entirely up to you. You are under no obligation to provide any Personal Information to us. However, this information is essential for the provision and quality of some of the services that we offer to you, so we cannot provide you with certain services or provide you with access to certain features if you choose to withhold requested information.
Access and Correction
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California's "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide certain personally identifiable information in connection with obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us (once per calendar year) information about the information that we shared (if any) with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information, please send an email message to [email@example.com] with "Request for California Privacy Information" in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements, and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
California residents who use the Website are also entitled to the following consumer rights notice: The Website is owned and/or operated by Jimmy Jazz E-Commerce, LLC. Unless expressly stated, the Website is provided without charge. If you have a question or complaint regarding the services or products provided through the Website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to us at 80 Enterprise Avenue South, Secaucus, NJ 07094, or by calling us at 877-307-5299. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
"Do Not Track" Signals
Because we may collect your Personal Information from time to time for our own use, we are required to disclose how we respond to "Do Not Track" requests, signals and other similar mechanisms. Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to websites and online services that you visit. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about "Do Not Track," you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Jimmy Jazz E-Commerce, LLC
80 Enterprise Avenue South
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Copyright ? 2019. Jimmy Jazz E-Commerce, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Effective as of: July 2019
Last updated: July 2019